Specials & News
- Al Hahn - Professional Researcher - Delve into the past with professional researcher, reenactor and member of the Company of Military Historians, Alfred W. Hahn.
- Condé Trading - Some of the finest finger weaving you will ever find plus other items of 18th century interest.
- Coon 'n Crockett - An array of links to many living history oriented sites.
- Fort Downing Trading Company Makers of authentic 18th century clothing.
- Fort at No. 4 - A recreated French & Indian Wars (1743 to 1763) Fort near Charlestown, New Hampshire with year round living history programs. Famous as Robert Rogers' refuge after the famous St. Francis Raid trek home
- Fort Frederick State Park, Big Pool, Md.
- Fort Loudoun State Historic Area, Vonore, Tn
- Fort Southwest Point, Kingston, Tn.
- HistoricalTrekking.com - Fully Featured website dedicated to living history and trekking.
- Indian Trade Silver - Authentic trade silver available at reasonable prices. Contact Doug Pyron.
- Muzzle Loader Magazine - A Fine magazine for the Shooter & Historian.
- On The Trail magazine - The only magazine dedicated to Historical Trekking.
- Salt River Long Rifles, Harrodsburg, Ky. A shooting club and trade fair sponsor.
- Swamp Fox Knives
- Wayne Zurl Mysteries - Mysteries written by a retired police officer. Purchase Books, Audio-books, and eBooks. Currently published works are listed and direct links to vendors are available.
207 Breckenridge Dr.
P.O. Box 70
Walland, TN 37886-0070